ANZCO Foods Manawatu Site Information
New Zealand 80%
Pacific Islands 6%
Other worldwide locations 2%
Infrastructure & history
ANZCO Foods acquired the Eltham site.
Annual processing capacity of 160,000 head of cattle and 130,000 head of calves.
The site operates all year round, with a peak beef season from March to May, and calf processing July to September.
Key community support
- ANZCO Foods’ Sponsor a School programme
- Local school fundraisers
- Local sports clubs, including Stratford Eltham Sports Club, and Kaponga Rugby Club
- Taranaki Rugby Football Union
- Taranaki Women’s Basketball
- Taranaki Base Hospital
- Police, Fire Service, and other community support groups
- Eltham Foodbank