Advantage gives back
Posted on Tuesday, 8 March 2022
As part of the Advantage programme all participants went into the draw to win 5 x $1,000 for their local school or local support trust. This is our way of thanking our suppliers for choosing ANZCO Foods and showing our support for local rural schools and communities.
This year’s suppliers nominated the following local support trusts to receive $1,000 each:
- John & Christine Horrocks – West Otago Health Trust
- David & Sarah Smith – The Otago Rescue Helicopter
- Tim Ludeman – Otago Rural Support Trust
- Simon & Trudy at Kereru Farm – Weber School
- Mark at Pukemoe Farm Ltd – Will to Live Charitable trust
Let’s go surfing now …
And a shout out to Hamish who used his ANZCO rewards to buy two surfboards after attending his local ANZCO-supported Surfing for Farmers programme.