Monthly Photo Competition – November Winner and Entry Details
Posted on Wednesday, 13 December 2023
Congratulations to Debbie Paterson who has submitted “Spring sunrise over Gimmerburn, Maniototo, Central Otago”. This beautiful photo has won Debbie a $250 Prezzy Card!
How to Enter
Send us your farming photos depicting the essence of New Zealand agriculture and rural life. Whether it’s a picturesque sunrise over your rolling meadows or a close-up of your prized livestock, we want to see it!
Each month, one lucky farmer will be drawn from all photos received to win a $250 Prezzy Card. Each photo received will go in the draw as a separate entry, and there is no limit on how many times you can enter – so get snapping!
How to enter:
- Capture a photo that you think is worthy of public recognition (at least 1MB in size)
- Email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include your name, contact information, and a description of the photo, including the location and farm name.
- Selected photos may be featured on our Instagram and/or Facebook page, as well as other ANZCO material.
- There is no limit to the number of photos you can submit, however only photos meeting the 1MB minimum size limit will be eligible for the monthly prize draw of a $250 Prezzy Card.
- Monthly winners will be randomly drawn from all entries received from 12:01am on the first of the month until 11:59pm on the last day of the month.
- Monthly winners will be notified by email and announced in each monthly farmer update.
- By entering the competition, any photographs submitted give ANZCO Foods the right to use them as part of its social media or marketing content.